JOIN OUR TEAM: BE PART OF SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Xyfil is built upon the foundations of trust and integrity. We work together as a close-knit team to make amazing things happen. With the right blend of talent, we will continue to deliver exceptional work for our E-liquid clients.
As a young company that is rapidly growing we are always on the lookout for the right people to join our team so we can continue to grow from strength to strength, together. Thanks to being a fast-paced and challenging business in an equally fast-paced and challenging industry, your work will never be boring at Xyfil and we mean that in the best way possible.
Impact the industry
Want to impact the industry? So do we. Join a proactive and positive team that aims to always be at the forefront of the industry.
Want to learn more and develop your skills? Join our team. We pride ourselves on helping and supporting our people to grow and reach their full potential.
You can view our career vacancies here.
If you feel you are a good fit for our company, we would like to hear from you.
Simply click through to the career of interest, fill out the form, upload your CV and sit back. If you are successful in your application, we will be in touch!
Procurement Officer – Full Time – Immediate Start
Brief overview of the Position:
We are a Preston-based manufacturer and producer of some of the most diverse ranges of products, so there’ll never be a boring day in the office! Our range of products vary from our award winning vape e-liquids, to CBD drops and cutting-edge hand sanitisers, with plenty more in the pipeline to come.
We are looking for a Procurement and Stock Control Administrator who is a team player with excellent numerical, communication, admin and organisational skills to join our busy operations team providing highly efficient stock control and procurement support.
You will be responsible for ensuring all stock and critical raw components are inventoried, recorded with 100% accuracy and maintained daily.
You will be responsible for managing the cost-effective purchases for all production related components and eventually all business purchases.
Contract Type: Full time
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000
APPLY HERE: Apply Now
Primarily with the Operations and Warehouse teams and some with all of the internal departments and staff at Xyfil Ltd
Main duties and Responsibilities:
The role will involve Purchasing, Account Management and Stock Control.
· Working with the operations team to ensure all components required for new orders are purchased in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Forecasting future component requirements and ensuring stock of all key components is maintained always
· Liaising with suppliers and building strong working relationships.
· Communicating with suppliers on a day to day basis to stay abreast of order status
· Reviewing current suppliers and costs and researching alternative suppliers and costs.
· Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided.
· Long term role to involve – Developing a purchasing strategy for the company with the operations lead.
Accounts and Quality Control:
· Ensuring purchase orders and goods receiving are recorded correctly.
· Ensuring all deliveries from the suppliers arrive on time and in good condition working closely with the goods in team.
· Matching supplier invoices to goods in/quotes and checking invoices are correct
· Raising damages and faulty tickets and credit
· Managing and measuring quality issues with suppliers
· Responsible for stock fulfilling and adjustments, including investigation of discrepancies with the Stock & Warehouse Manager.
· Working closely with the Stock & Warehouse Manager and Production Manager regarding stock takes, levels, and discrepancies.
· Long term role to involve assisting Head of Operations with projects to improve operational efficiency.
· Look at cost of products and provide data to business development teams to help identify profit opportunities
· Provide costing information to support new business quotations.
Keep abreast of Packaging purchase prices and assist the Head of Operations and Client Relations team with pricing data.
Summary of key attributes & Qualifications for role:
· Previous purchasing/procurement administration experience is essential
· Previous experience of packaging procurement or in a packaging environment (Labels/Box Industries) would be ideal but not essential
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· The ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with our supply chain
· You will ideally have experience within manufacturing or similar related industry.
· You should be fully competent in all areas of MS Office
· Creative thinking and problem-solving ability
· Ability to handle and work under pressure and tight timelines.
· Quick and independent learner.
· Logical Thinking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Procurement: 1 year (required)
- Purchasing: 1 year (required)
APPLY HERE: Apply Now
Artwork Quality Control Executive – Full Time – Immediate Start
Proofreading: 1 year (Required)
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000
Full Job Description
Key Role Purpose
We require an artwork controller to maintain Master records of all our manufacturing related artwork and also to proofread artwork to ensure it meets various compliance requirements and design consistency. The successful person will be someone who has some artworking and organisational skills to support the artworking schedule and communicate with customers.
The role of artwork proofer will be to act as the gatekeeper of all Master files and release of printed materials to the production floor. This will include taking charge of maintaining brand consistency within packaging from a digital & printed space, including keeping a physical printed sample library and ensuring on brand and consistent prints in respect of colour, finish & compliant information.
A key aspect of this role will be to organise a library of Master Artworks and put this artwork through a thorough and consistent review and rework process liaising with the operations team to make sure product specifications are completed, coordinating with relevant key stakeholders to ensure correct information is gathered and acquired that can be fed back and applied to the packaging files.
- Check artwork for consistency and accuracy Pre Press and Post Delivery
- Correct spelling mistakes, punctuation and grammatical errors
- Check content, impose consistent styles and reword or copy-edit as required
- Check for colours and separations to make sure no additional colour is added as any variation will lead artwork for non-compliance
- Define, implement and maintain a style checklist to ensure consistency in hyphenation, capitalisation, formatting of references etc.
- Maintain a library of Master artworks and have consistency of naming standards
- Check Goods In with Master file copies for consistency and accuracy.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure correct product specification information is gathered and assigned to artwork tasks.
- Liaising with external stakeholders to communicate amendment and changelogs, feeding back any further changes to the artwork team.
- Using Adobe software to properly artwork check packaging & make minor updates including predominantly Adobe Illustrator & Indesign.
- Proofreading of all written material for advertising literature including brochures, leaflets & presentations.
- Expected to fulfil all relevant health and safety, product quality and product safety requirements, policies and procedures as may be relevant to the job role and to working for Xyfil in line with ISO22716
- English A Levels
- Experience of Adobe Suite including Illustrator & Indesign.
- Relevant experience in a similar role – Ideally in a print or pre press environment
- Experience with proofreading, formatting and checking documents in English and ideally, a second language
- Excellent oral and written command of English (native speaker level) is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working with and supporting others
- UK national, or holder of a valid required work visa in UK
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Preston, PR1 1TP: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Proofreading: 1 year (required)
- Adobe Suite: 2 years (preferred)
- English at native speaker level (required)
If you feel you are suitable for the role then please, apply now!