PURITY. QUANTIFICATION. VERIFICATION.
E-Liquid analysis is essential for assuring e-liquid quality and safety. Xyfil provide a range of analytical services to ensure that your e-liquid brand or business is compliant with high safety and quality standards. At Xyfil, we have a purpose-built analytical laboratory where our analytical chemists can conduct thorough analytical testing for your products.
The initial analytical assessment will analyse your liquids with Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GS/MS) techniques using complex machinery. This initial assessment will estimate the chemical complexity of the sample and screen for specific toxicants such as Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetylpropionyl.
Comprehensive Emissions Testing
- Nicotine dosage and uptake
- Nicotine related impurities
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) testing including targeted analysis of Formaldehyde, Acetaldehyde, Acrolein, Diacetyl, Acetylproprionyl, Diethylene Glycol and Ethylene Glycol
- Propylene Glycol and Glycerol content
- Flavour screening
- Water Content
Toxicology and Safety Assessments
- Analysing scientific databases for relevant studies
- Analysing toxicity by inhalation in those studies
- Performing dosage calculations based on levels detected in your product
- Determining safety based on toxicology and dosage calculations
TPD Notification Preparation and Submission
- Compiling the technical dossier
- Submitting the prepared dossier using EU-CEG portal
Metals Testing for Hardware
- Analysing for specific metal ions using ICP-AES
We recognise that all customers are different and therefore you may have specific requirements. As a result, we can provide bespoke analytical solutions to cater to your business needs. To find out more about our analytical services and pricing, please contact us today.