JOIN OUR TEAM: BE PART OF SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Xyfil is built upon the foundations of trust and integrity. We work together as a close-knit team to make amazing things happen. With the right blend of talent, we will continue to deliver exceptional work for our e-liquid clients.
As a young company that is rapidly growing we are always on the lookout for the right people to join our team so we can continue to grow from strength to strength, together. Thanks to being a fast-paced and challenging business in an equally fast-paced and challenging industry, your work will never be boring at Xyfil and we mean that in the best way possible.
You can view our career vacancies here.
If you feel you are a good fit for our company, we would like to hear from you.
Simply click through to the career of interest, fill out the form, upload your CV and sit back. If you are successful in your application, we will be in touch!
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing and Copywriting Executive to join our growing Marketing team at Xyfil Ltd. As the Email Marketing and Copywriting Executive, you will be responsible for building and managing email marketing campaigns and writing new content for various company websites.
The ideal candidate will have confident email marketing skills including marketing automation experience and experience with HTML and building emails. Experience working with Salesforce and Pardot is essential along with being a dynamic individual who can confidently work independently or as part of a team. A forward-thinking and results-driven individual would excel in this role.
You will work closely with our Graphic Design and Marketing team to create high quality content and will be reporting to the Marketing Manager. The chosen candidate will also be required to work closely with the Sales team to ensure Marketing and Sales goals are aligned.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Creating, managing and optimising email marketing campaigns using Salesforce Pardot
* Writing blog posts and content for multiple websites and ensuring all content is SEO optimised
* A/B testing emails, landing pages and form to optimise campaigns and increase conversion rates
* Creating a content schedule for future marketing campaigns
* Using and editing basic html for email marketing and copywriting
* Analysing email marketing campaign performance and conversions using a variety of tools including Google Analytics, SEMrush and Pardot
* Creating campaign performance reports and analysing these to effectively optimise future campaigns
* Liaising with Sales team regarding email marketing campaign leads and to help align the Sales and Marketing goals
* Carrying out database segmentation for creating tailored email marketing campaigns
* Building email marketing drip campaigns and automated workflows to streamline processes and maximise conversion opportunities
* Excelled communication skills, both written and verbally
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision or collaboratively as part of a team
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Dynamic individual with strong problem-solving skills
* Passionate about Digital Marketing
* Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple campaigns concurrently
Qualifications and Experience
2 years experience in an Email Marketing or Digital Marketing role
Previous experience using Pardot or similar email marketing automation tool
Experience with HTML, basic coding and editing
Marketing-related Degree qualification would be beneficial, however we are more interested in previous work experience and successes
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000
If there currently aren’t any vacancies available, please feel free to complete the below contact form and we’ll be in touch if any suitable job opportunities arise: