JOIN OUR TEAM: BE PART OF SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Xyfil is built upon the foundations of trust and integrity. We work together as a close-knit team to make amazing things happen. With the right blend of talent, we will continue to deliver exceptional work for our e-liquid clients.
As a young company that is rapidly growing we are always on the lookout for the right people to join our team so we can continue to grow from strength to strength, together. Thanks to being a fast-paced and challenging business in an equally fast-paced and challenging industry, your work will never be boring at Xyfil and we mean that in the best way possible.
You can view our career vacancies here.
If you feel you are a good fit for our company, we would like to hear from you.
Simply click through to the career of interest, fill out the form, upload your CV and sit back. If you are successful in your application, we will be in touch!
These vacancies are for the positions of Lab Technicians working for an E-Liquid Manufacturer. The role involves mixing different ingredients in the stated quantities to produce final products as a homogeneous solution. Ensuring the correct ingredients are added accurately during the production is the key. The role also involves liaising and interacting with different departments (such as QC & QA) to ensure a timely approval and delivery of the products. Finally, accurately completing and maintaining various documents of production is of utmost importance to ensure full batch traceability and conformity to ISO 9001:2015 standards. Elaborate scientific background or experience is not required for this role as full training and support will be provided.
- To mix various ingredients according to the recipe and the amount stated for a particular product
- To follow strict procedures of production ensuring high quality and consistency of the products
- To ensure laboratory is maintained in required conditions
- To collect samples during various stages of production and packaging in accordance with the
requirements stated by the line manager
- To assist raw material inspection and inventory management as required
- To conduct in-process production inspection tasks to ensure that the quality of products is
- To carry out calibrations of new equipment or test methods as assigned by the line manager
- Show initiative to become familiar with the product & various lab equipments
- To carry out any other tasks that may be delegated by the line manager, as appropriate
Qualifications And Experience
Minimum educational level: A science degree. Any relevant experience in a science based discipline, preferably Chemistry, would be an advantage.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to read and follow written procedures/ recipe
- Mechanical and manual dexterity.
- Good numerical skills and Computer literacy would be an advantage.
- To be able to work unsupervised or in a team
- Well developed, organisational skills with an ability to work independently when required.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management.
- The ability to work to a deadline, to cope under pressure and react to changing requirements.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) & Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).